Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Home Alone....


Hubby is on a 3day business trip in Orlando, Florida and this is my second night to sleep alone. Yes, ever since I never slept alone. Well, I never had to because I have a friend, a sister or a cousin just a call or sms away and they come to the rescue.  I dunno what's in me (I know I'm weird!), why couldn't I stop thinking scary thoughts even if I knew that our place is safe, I locked the door and windows. (Hmm should I blame those scary movies?! Nah, I love scary movies infact.)Still, it can't stop me from worrying way too much. Obviously, I'm one hell of a coward when it comes to being home alone at night. But....this time I got no choice, I can't go together with hubby because of my work nor can I stay with Grandparents for same reason and so last night I broke my own record (yehey! hahaha) and guess what, I had literally an on and off sleep, was it every an hour, maybe every 30 minutes or even shorter interval. I'm not sure, all I remember It was one of my longest night. Thanks goodness I'm always busy at work thus my sleepyhead can't kick in ;).

      On the lighter note, loving Grandma called me at night to check if everything is okie, and it sure does cheered me up somehow. Of course my husband and I talked also and it felt like when I was still in Pinas :P just no phone bills hehe!

Alright enough with my ranting lol, just writing some random thoughts before I head to bed soon but I know tonight I will have a better sleep ;) Goodnight! #positivevibes!

❤M


No comments:

Post a Comment