Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I ♥ this day (July 19, 2011)

Finally, the most awaited part of my phase for our US K1 Visa is done!
I should say that all the worries and too much nervousness is useless!LOL. It was pretty much easy just double check all your DOCUMENTS and organized it well to avoid delays.


I arrived at US Embassy Manila extra early, but it really doesn't matter what time you'll arrived there as long as it's before your appointment because the guard will call the applicant by batch based on the appointment time.


6:00am: Got inside the USEm
7:30: Did finger scanning (asked name and birthday)
8:30: Pre screener Interview and asked the ff. questions:
 What's your name?
 Petitioner's name?
When and where did you meet?
When did you meet in person?
When was the last time you see him?
How many times he visited you?
Does he own a house?
How old is he?
What's his work?
She took my NBI, CENOMAR, BIRTH CERT., I-134 together with Employer's Letter, Bank Statement, W2's and ITR for 2009 & 2010.


Waiting time again and finally at 9am my # flashed on the screen yay! I smiled and greeted her.I was assigned to window 61 with a middle aged with curly hair american consul. She was nice, she asked me the ff. questions:


Hello, how are you?
Asked me to raise my right hand and swore.
What's your name?
petitioner's name?
What's his work?
Has he been married before? kids? (she asked me same questions)
Which state he lives in?
Do you plan to work?
Wedding plans?
Do you have pics together, can you show me one?
She paused and typed then she said, WELCOME TO AMERICA and goodluck! you promise to marry your fiance within 90 days okie? Go back to your seat and wait for your name be called for Visa delivery details! yesss!




Very easy and quick interview! Thanks God Almighty!


Goodluck to those who will have their interview!


♥M


           

No comments:

Post a Comment