Monday, July 25, 2011

PNOY's (SONA)State of the Nation Address 2011

I watched PNOY SONA via live streaming of ANC today 4pm. I am the type of person that interests in economy and politics lots especially when it comes to our  beloved country Philippines. I was impressed how Pres. Noynoy delivered his speech, He has so much more confidence and authority when speaking publicly, compared to a year ago. He showed confidence in every words he spoken and the choice of words He used are quite simple, hence, for this reason I shall have to say that every Juan could perfectly understand without doubting what PNOY is referring to. Thus, it makes Him a good public speaker plus He has not have any paper in hand to look at during his one hour SONA. Seriously, I don't see any reason why would a Phil. SONA be in English where in fact it's not our National Language. For me, the simpler, the better. Well it's not the only reason why I like His speech. I like it because it's substantial, I like the plans I hear about corruption, education, transport, and environment. Also, knowing that we had 4 upgrades from the World credit Company is a big factor. These are only few of good things He accomplished for a year.


I know In spite of all the positive outcome of PNOY's first year in service, there would always be lots of Criticisms. In this SONA proves the saying " Damned if you do and damned if you don't" well this applies to everybody regardless who you are in the society. I just wish there would be miracle for all the Crocs in the Government to grow their conscience magically, for sure our country will rise faster.


I hope and pray that every Filipino will cooperate rather than keep complaining and blaming anybody for in the end it still us the Filipino Citizens who will reap what we sow. We need to unify not to divide! Godbless Pilipinas and it's people!


♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment