Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Biometrics Appointment

Had a good news yesterday, I got my Biometrics notice from USCIS for November 2 appointment (roughly a month after their acceptance date) at their local office in Hackensack NJ and guess what?..its pretty close to our place so it's a bonus! lol ;).  I was worried the last few days coz every time I checked my case status in the USCIS website it prompted a "case not found" message, ugghh the website is unreliable. I'm guessing it under maintenance.  I would no longer rely on the website itself henceforth  to save myself from any anxious feeling that would haunt me, especially after reading in some forum about case that got lost and was just back on track after week-months more of waiting game. I thought it's better to call 'em.  Well now it's exciting for me knowing that my AOS and EAD application is on track. So am feeling lucky that my case is moving and I'm hoping for a smooth journey likewise to other AOS Filers.

♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment