Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yay! Just like back in Pinas

Centura tuna and Nova = tasty snack!
I have been missing one of my favorite canned tuna from Philippines... well not anymore. Thanks Mr. Google who led me to Phil-Am store website. This store caters almost all Filipino goods which is great! So without having a second thought, we placed our order online last Thursday night and received the goods today (Saturday) lunchtime.Yay! Nice service for me, the $12 shipping fee is worth it.

Thanks goodness my hubby likes Century Tuna also! Will definitely purchase again ;). Happy to discover this Filipino store it helped me feel not far from my homeland. To all Pinoys out there check their website out, they got varieties of Filipino Goodies just like SM Hypermarket.


p.s it's snowing right now while im writing this ♥ it!

Edit: We received a thank you gift from Phil-am store after posting the package delivery picture  linked to this blog in their fan page wall. So nice of them sending us 9 different tuna flavors :D. Much appreciated. Thank you guys!

♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment