Monday, October 24, 2011

My First Credit/Debit Card...in US

I personally preferred MasterCard ;)
Here in the United States, establishing a good credit is highly important. In the future whenever you plan to purchase a car, house etc. the company will run through your credit record first to verify if you're a good payer before you hear any approval from them. Fortunately, it is not that terribly difficult to build a good one. One of the easiest way I know is by obtaining a secured credit card or riding on your husband's (being added as authorized user) and that's what we did.

Few days ago I got my first Debit/Credit card issued under my married name. I still am not used to seeing my new official name in my ID/Card though haha! Way to go for online shopping? Oppss! Certainly not unless otherwise with hubby's go signal. I'm not earning my own money yet. Hence, restrictions applied which I happily agreed with.

Actually sometimes I'm an impulsive buyer but it rarely happens, only if when a certain item really drove me crazy to the point that I know what will happen if am not gonna go for it -  will result to a sleepless night! Other than that, I consider myself as a responsible spender. I would always do the math before swiping my card way back in Pinas and will absolutely do the same thing here. Well, neither among responsible spenders wanna bite more than they can chew thats for sure.

♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment