Monday, October 3, 2011

Busybusyhan...routine


Ayos for me!!!
I often encounter questions from friends if what I'm up to these days especially when home alone...and here it is........

Due to my overflowing free time (which I need to enjoy and take advantage of for the meantime while I am not working yet), I thought of writing on what's going on me here in the U.S. when my hubby is at work (for my funny note to look back in the future na rin). Soo where would I start?....Hmm I should say in my two months of existence here in NJ, the major, major things I do were all for a lazy mee..LOL! Seriously, I usually got up a bit late in the morning, but of course when my husband leaves for work I am literally awake to say bye bye plus a hug and a kiss then I rest some more hehe! Mike  usually grab just a tea for breakfast which by the way I do the same thing so no cooking for us mostly on weekday mornings (but would be working on cooking the Mayo way soon..). I know what you're thinking fellas, by now I should be cooking already but as I said I'm workin on it already, in fact I'm cooking my own lunch and it's pretty much tasty for me. Anyway in the  morning, there are things that make my butt moving and do some exercise such as the XBOX 360 and Ab-coaster, the latter gave me muscles pain on my first day though. I know it's a good sign coz meaning to say my body is responding to the exercise. Apparently, including these things in my routine help me not gain nor feel weak. Oh before I forgot, I also have this one good exercise, cleaning the house (I call it IndayMode hehe). So there, my morning done swiftly  and now here comes my noon time....I watch movies on Netflix, browsing some job sites for future reference, talk to my Fb friends and family back in Pinas hmm sounds busy huh! By the way in between of those mentioned activities  hubby and I chat also just to update and say we l♥ve and missed each other already aww sweet :P. Before we knew it, our day is over and while Mike is on his way home I get ready the raw foods and we cook it together (more his way though) ahhh it's absolutely fun!

So far this is my weekdays' routine, pretty simple but I consider it busy as in busybusyhan lol! Maybe kind of boring to others  but I don't give it a damn in fact I feel pretty darn good finding ways not to feel the homesick thing and I somehow managed it the way I want it! Plus I tried to blog even if  I'm not a pro.  Isn't it good yea?

Alright! have a good routine folks!

p.s my weekend is a different story :P often it's incredibly awesome....well for me! ;)

♥M

 

No comments:

Post a Comment