Friday, September 16, 2011

Bye Bye Single Life

So finally, I am officially Mrs. Benis now. I arrived here in the USA last Aug 11, 2011 on a K-1 Visa. We got married on Sept 11, 2011 at 2pm (exactly 1 month from the date of my arrival). I know, I know 9/11 is one of the worst tragedies in history.  Well, for me great things happen on that date and one of those is my wedding. It is the most special day of my life filled with love and fulfilment, that finally I am legally married to my one and only man of my life. Hmmm plus a bonus, right after the ceremony we got our Marriage Certificate on hand.Great! we need not to wait it be mailed to us. Now, I am living happily together with my husband. Praying to Almighty God to blessed and guide our new journey together. Life is awesome!
Taken at Chestnutridge NY M♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment