Friday, September 16, 2011

NJ Civil Surgeon

On the day after our wedding, Me and hubby went to see a Civil Surgeon for my medical requirement/ I-693 completion. We found one nearby our place and there we met Dr. Jaroslaw Pondo, MD of  Rutherford, NJ. He did asked me few questions about my medical history. By the way, i brought with me the CD X-Ray and vaccines records, the ones that is given to me by St. Luke's Med as my personal copy. Dr. Pondo reviewed my records and told us that all vaccines were met but I still need to do CBD test since I don't remember if I have done it before. He also extracted blood sample for some additional testing (forgot whats the term). It was done quick. On Wednesday Sept. 14, we went back to the office to get the result and thanks God was negative and there's no need for me to undergo X-Ray because the bumps of CBD test is 4mm (law requires to undergo an X-Ray 5mm and up)We paid $175 total. Yay! we got our sealed I-693 already. Over all it was a nice experience and we're happy we met a nice Civil Surgeon, to those who are interested and in need here's his ofc contact # (201) 896-0050 .

Civil Surgeon Locator near you

♥M

No comments:

Post a Comment